I would like to introduce Bestsure Sectional Title a division of BestSure Financial Services to your company.
BestSure Sectional title was established in 2003 with the main focus area to provide insurance cover for Bodies Corporate Residential and Commercial properties. After 10 years as one of the leading role players in the sectional title market, we can proudly say our clients are in good hands! We assist to get you the best possible cover available, at affordable premiums in the market space through our product providers.
Dealing with all major insurance companies, we have built up very strong business relationships with our product providers over the years. Striving to give our clients the best possible solutions with unique tailor made policies to match this ever changing market. This enable us to provide the kind of service our clients, managing agents, property brokers, developers and bodies corporate deserves. We recently upgraded our claims procedure as well as our systems to provide a more sufficient service to all our clients. And to top it all off, the staff members in an advisory capacity have passed the RE exams to ensure we keep up with legislation, giving you peace of mind.
- An emergency phone number available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience - 0861 10 12 40
- Tailor made excess structure
- Bestsure has the authority to authorize claim settlement cost up to our agreed mandate limit (only applicable with certain insurers)
- Building maintenance and structural risk surveys in compliance with NBR
- Preferred motor and household insurance cover rates to all sectional title residents
- We ensure to obtain the lowest premium rate on all new developments
- Excess Buster benefit ( no excess on geyser replacement)
- We deal with all major insurance companies.
- Our unique system makes it possible to service clients in any area.
- Technical Services via our Hotline 0861 10 12 40 or regular workshops can be arranged for your staff on request at your offices
- Certified Building and Structural Valuations at a reduced rate by Bentley and Associates
- Policy renewals by appointment (chairman, trustees or managing agent) we provide advice on any insurance issues at the time
- Maintenance surveys via a reputable company
It is essential for the trustees of a body corporate to take out adequate sectional title insurance. While a sectional title owner is not obligated to purchase insurance, it is up to the Body Corporate to ensure that the scheme is insured.
Sectional title insurance should cover buildings and common property for the replacement of each owner’s section. Owners are expected to obtain personal insurance on top of the bodies’ corporate insurance to cover claims resulting from their own negligence.
Trustees and owners should check that the following is in place to avoid claims from being repudiated:
- Functional and adequate fire-fighting equipment should be in place
- The scheme should not be under insured
- Equipment and building materials should be SABS approved e.g. Geysers, etc.
- Ensure that your Sectional title insurance policies are not lapsed
- Regular maintenance is carried out.
To get professional advice or to set up an appointment on Sectional Title insurance you are welcome to contact me on the below details: